GodafossWaterfall Iceland history Visit North Iceland
Godafoss waterfall has long been known as one of the most beautiful sights to be seen in Iceland. Located right off the Ring Road no one should let this alluring beauty pass them by without a visit.... It is recommended that one visit both because the waterfall looks different from each side. By clambering over moorland and the lava field one can get up-close and take wonderful pictures from the high ground downstream, or right from the lip of the falls if one goes a bit farther. The main tourist spot is the part of the falls accessible from the parking lot on the western bank, but by
Over the falls at Godafoss Iceland Exploration Vacation
Go?afoss waterfall Roadside Nature Pearl Go?afoss is in located in river Skjalfandafljot which runs through Bar?ardalur and Kinn in Northeast Iceland, and is just off main ring road 1 by the farm Fossholl....You can visit the waterfalls from both the western and the eastern shores. The western side is most easily reached from the car park. For the viewing platform on the eastern shore, you have to take a short walk of 1 km from the restaurant until the bridge. As a reward you’ll get the best view.
Godafoss Waterfall 15 Photos & Tips - Iceland Trover
25/11/2018 · The Go?afoss (Icelandic: "waterfall of the gods" or "waterfall of the go?i") is a waterfall in Iceland. how to get on four weddings Day 12 in Iceland Visiting Godafoss Waterfall, Akureyri, and Hvitserkur was another action packed day with site seeing from dawn until dark. Godafoss is such a gorgeous waterfall that we were overjoyed when the rain stopped and the sun broke out bringing with it the most gorgeous rainbow.. How to get to hotland from waterfall
GoĂ°afoss Falls â€“ HĂşsavĂk
- Day 12 in Iceland Visiting Godafoss Waterfall Akureyri
- Godafoss Iceland Waterfall of the Gods
- GoĂ°afoss waterfall Edge of the Arctic
- Directions to GĂłĂ°afoss waterfall
Falling 45 m with a width of 100 m, Dettifoss is reputed to be the most powerful waterfall in Europe. Visitors generally approach Dettifoss on the west side of the River Jokulsa where the road through Holssandur is better.
- About place. The Go?afoss waterfall is one of the most spectacular waterfalls in Iceland. The water of the river Skjalfandafljot falls from a height of 12 meters over a width of 30 meters.
- Go?afoss, ("Waterfall of the Gods“) is among the most beautiful falls in the country. Though it is not very tall, the cascade is divided into two horseshoe-shaped falls, making it unique among Icelandic waterfalls. Not far above the falls the river Skjalfandafljot divides in two, forming the island Hrutey.
- Day 12 in Iceland Visiting Godafoss Waterfall, Akureyri, and Hvitserkur was another action packed day with site seeing from dawn until dark. Godafoss is such a gorgeous waterfall that we were overjoyed when the rain stopped and the sun broke out bringing with it the most gorgeous rainbow.
- Go?afoss Waterfall. Go?afoss waterfall is the first stop on the popular northern eastern route called the Diamond Circle. If you fancy taking a road trip, you can get our free Diamond Circle Road Trip plan.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Mckellar ACT, Acton ACT, Fraser ACT, Lyons ACT, Whitlam ACT, ACT Australia 2616
- New South Wales: Church Point NSW, Summerland Point NSW, Wagga Wagga NSW, Cawongla NSW, Rand NSW, NSW Australia 2088
- Northern Territory: Palmerston City NT, Weddell NT, Timber Creek NT, Wagaman NT, Nyirripi NT, Parap NT, NT Australia 0872
- Queensland: Lake Eacham QLD, Goombungee QLD, Burrum River QLD, Bella Vista QLD, QLD Australia 4085
- South Australia: Hutchison SA, Port Paterson SA, Noarlunga Downs SA, Emu Downs SA, Roxby Downs SA, Angaston SA, SA Australia 5099
- Tasmania: Gravelly Beach TAS, Molesworth TAS, Mount Hicks TAS, TAS Australia 7051
- Victoria: Melton South VIC, Lang Lang VIC, Caulfield East VIC, Marcus Hill VIC, Kaarimba VIC, VIC Australia 3001
- Western Australia: Bibra Lake WA, Kwinana Town Centre WA, Birchmont WA, WA Australia 6073
- British Columbia: Port McNeill BC, Grand Forks BC, Ladysmith BC, Anmore BC, Gold River BC, BC Canada, V8W 4W1
- Yukon: Canyon YT, Takhini Hot Springs YT, McQuesten YT, Robinson YT, Eagle Plains YT, YT Canada, Y1A 5C5
- Alberta: Wabamun AB, Grande Prairie AB, Hanna AB, Fort Saskatchewan AB, Bawlf AB, Manning AB, AB Canada, T5K 8J9
- Northwest Territories: Fort Liard NT, Lutselk'e NT, Wekweeti NT, Fort Smith NT, NT Canada, X1A 6L1
- Saskatchewan: Bulyea SK, Southey SK, Welwyn SK, Tribune SK, Fleming SK, Gull Lake SK, SK Canada, S4P 2C2
- Manitoba: Rapid City MB, Erickson MB, Neepawa MB, MB Canada, R3B 1P5
- Quebec: La Sarre QC, Lac-Sergent QC, Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines QC, Disraeli QC, Price QC, QC Canada, H2Y 1W8
- New Brunswick: Saint-Leonard NB, Bas-Caraquet NB, Sackville NB, NB Canada, E3B 4H7
- Nova Scotia: Antigonish NS, Argyle NS, New Waterford NS, NS Canada, B3J 4S3
- Prince Edward Island: St. Louis PE, North Rustico PE, Alexandra PE, PE Canada, C1A 4N9
- Newfoundland and Labrador: River of Ponds NL, Happy Valley-Goose Bay NL, Bishop's Falls NL, Bonavista NL, NL Canada, A1B 4J8
- Ontario: Campbellford ON, Hughes ON, Mayfield West ON, Fairplay, Hodgson ON, Chippewas of Georgina Island First Nation ON, Blue Springs, Wellington County ON, ON Canada, M7A 9L3
- Nunavut: Whale Cove NU, Resolute NU, NU Canada, X0A 9H5
- England: Gillingham ENG, Liverpool ENG, Salford ENG, West Bromwich ENG, Kingston upon Hull (Hull) ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 8A5
- Northern Ireland: Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Bangor NIR, Belfast NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Bangor NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 4H4
- Scotland: Dundee SCO, Livingston SCO, Glasgow SCO, Aberdeen SCO, Livingston SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 7B1
- Wales: Cardiff WAL, Wrexham WAL, Cardiff WAL, Newport WAL, Neath WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 5D3